- Content must be high-quality, original, and non-promotional in nature. No press releases, sales pitches, or news stories.
- Articles that are essentially link-building schemes will be rejected. A link to your company’s website will be included in your byline.
- Please include proper attribution of data, quotations, and other third-party content referenced in the article.
- Articles should be 300-1000 words.
- Please include a two-sentence byline about the author. Feel free to link back to your site and your primary social media channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+) in your byline.
How to Submit a Guest Post:
- If you have a post that meets the above guidelines, please email your post to email@example.com for consideration.
- Or send pitches to Angie along with examples of your past work and any relevant links (such as your online portfolio).
What else do I need to know?
- We review all guest post submissions periodically, so it may take a week or two before we get back to you.
- Due to the high volume of submissions we receive, we’re unable to respond to everyone, but we do review every pitch.
- Posts that do not meet our above guidelines, contain inappropriate language or inaccurate statements, or are deemed too promotional, will be rejected.
- Haute Resume & Career Services LLC reserves the right to update guest blogs for content, accuracy, and length.
- If we decline to use your post, you are free to use it in your own blog or to propose it as a guest post to another website.
- Haute Resume & Career Services LLC reserves the right to include calls-to-action to Haute Resume & Career Services LLC content.
- Haute Resume & Career Services LLC maintains the right to syndicate your post to industry-related partners for use on their websites.
We will email you the URL to the post once it’s ready for publication.
Any other questions not answered above? Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org